Monday, September 3, 2012

All the reasons I love you.

All the reasons I love you.




Darling, let me count the ways, like how the sparks fly when my skin you graze.
The way your name tastes, so sweet on my lips; or the way when you're near, a beat my heart skips.
How minutes fly by whenever we're alone and seconds are like hours the moment you're gone.
With the warmth of an embrace you can right any wrong, the way memories of you can put life in a song.
How you make even the smallest dreams come true, you've opened me up to parts of myself I never knew.
The look in your eyes when you gaze at me, the way it never alters even when I pretend to not see. 
You bring me to life like no one before, I may doubt a lot, but when it comes to loving you I've never been more sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment